I'm a research postdoc at ICERM. I think about number theory and program for the LMFDB and sage.
I recently completed my PhD at Brown University, on topics of interest in analytic number theory. In particular, I study automorphic forms and multiple Dirichlet series under Dr. Jeff Hoffstein.
I happen to maintain a math blog at davidlowryduda.com. I put a lot of MSE and MO things on there too, though a lot of the material caters to whatever class I'm teaching at the time.
- Mathematics♦ 78.6k 78.6k 77 gold badges128128 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 Why is the inverse of a sum of matrices not the sum of their inverses?
- 132 Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 91 Mathematical software wish list
- 90 Why is it hard to prove whether $\pi+e$ is an irrational number?
- 88 What are the numbers before and after the decimal point referred to in mathematics?
- 83 How to assign homework when answers are freely available or attainable online?
- 72 The expected payoff of a dice game
- View more network posts →