Expanding on this meta post about a "super question asking contest", what do you think about a contest where the objective is to ask questions about two competing philosophical theories/ideas?
- The goal would be to ask and answer more questions about the side you believe in
- Whichever side has the most page views at the end of the contest wins
- The user who asked the top question and gave the top answer on each side also gets a prize
- It would be kind of like this Call of Duty vs. Skyrim contest we just did on Gaming.SE
My questions for you are:
- Do you like this idea? What changes (if any) would you make?
- What two competing ideas should we use?