Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '18 at 0:57
- Mathematics 120.6k 120.6k 1818 gold badges270270 silver badges475475 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 135 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 112 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 86 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 75 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 74 Do finite algebraically closed fields exist?
- 73 What is a token?
- View more network posts →