I am a PhD student in University of Leicester, UK. My interests are functional programming, category theory, and game theory.
All my contributions on the StackExchange network are placed under public domain to the extent possible by law.
If you see my question or answer, and it's not good enough, for any reason, don't hesitate to leave a comment under it. I'll do my best to improve it. My goal is to leave answers that are very readable and require least background knowledge.
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 1010 gold badges9898 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.4k 7.4k 1111 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Emacs 988 988 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 896 896 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 Run a command that is shadowed by an alias
- 133 What does the `<<` operator mean in elm?
- 113 Which installed software packages use the most disk space on Debian?
- 65 What is ".xsession" for?
- 58 Merge cells in org-mode tables
- 53 Change global keyboard shortcuts
- 47 python: check if url to jpg exists
- View more network posts →