- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 800 800 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Italian Language 545 545 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 511 511 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 293 293 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Proving that $\arctan(x)+\arctan(1/x)=\pm \pi/2$, could this line of reasoning possibly be correct?
- 23 Are there rigorous formulation and proof of the pigeonhole principle?
- 20 Electromagnetism problem: where does the magnetic field come from?
- 15 What did the nobles do after the French Revolution?
- 14 Proving theorems on one's own: how long should one persist?
- 11 Do Maxwell's equations imply that still charges produce electrostatic fields and no magnetic fields?
- 11 Why is the problem of universals a problem?
- View more network posts →