- History of Science and Mathematics 39.8k 39.8k 22 gold badges6363 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Philosophy 29.8k 29.8k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Physics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 764 764 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 63 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 45 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 41 Why doesn't mathematical induction work backwards or with increments other than 1?
- 35 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
3 Questions about philosophy of physics Dec 18 '15
0 Did the policy on ordering of questions change? Sep 9 '15