Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- History of Science and Mathematics 60.5k 60.5k 55 gold badges116116 silver badges203203 bronze badges
- Philosophy 39.2k 39.2k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Physics 5k 5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 73 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 66 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 63 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 54 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 48 Why do I accept some inconsequential claims as "obviously true" without evidence? E.g. "Most people don't like to be hit on the head with a hammer."
- 47 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.