Top Network Posts
- 114 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 63 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 43 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 41 Why doesn't mathematical induction work backwards or with increments other than 1?
- 34 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
6 Questions about philosophy of physics Dec 18 '15
0 Did the policy on ordering of questions change? Sep 9 '15