- History of Science and Mathematics 59.2k 59.2k 55 gold badges112112 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Philosophy 38.6k 38.6k 44 gold badges8181 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.3k 10.3k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 72 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 66 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 47 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 46 Why do I accept some inconsequential claims as "obviously true" without evidence? E.g. "Most people don't like to be hit on the head with a hammer."
- View more network posts →