Member for 7 years, 2 months
Doctor in philosophy. Specialised in epistemology and philosophy of science.
Top network posts
- 17 What are some arguments against the brain-in-a-vat thought experiment?
- 15 Are there philosophical theories that are either confirmed or refuted by the majority of experts?
- 13 What is the meaning of "There are questions that science can't answer"?
- 11 Why do modern materialists tend to favor determinism?
- 10 Is the theory of evolution a good basis for an argument against freewill?
- 9 Is Galileo's argument about falling bodies logically flawed?
- 9 Is the B-theory of time compatible with libertarian free will?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.