Doctor in philosophy. Specialised in epistemology and philosophy of science.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 18 at 9:02
Top network posts
- 16 What are some arguments against the brain-in-a-vat thought experiment?
- 15 Why do modern materialists tend to favor determinism?
- 15 Are there philosophical theories that are either confirmed or refuted by the majority of experts?
- 13 What is the meaning of "There are questions that science can't answer"?
- 11 Is the B-theory of time compatible with libertarian free will?
- 10 Is Galileo's argument about falling bodies logically flawed?
- 10 Is the theory of evolution a good basis for an argument against freewill?
- View more network posts →