Need a smart, motivated, and hard-working desktop or embedded developer? Hire me! Send mail to my full name (codygray) at Google's mail server, or contact me via Stack Overflow Careers.
Molecular biologist and historian by formal training, but software developer by passion. Also now by career.
Philosophically, my primary areas of interest and relevant expertise are postmodernism (in particular, the branch that has acquired the label of poststructuralism), critical theory, and ontology. I also know quite a bit about moral theory and political philosophy, both from modernist and postmodernist perspectives. However, Ancient Greco-Roman philosophy has a tendency to bore me nearly to tears.
I approach philosophy from a decidedly academic bent, meaning that I'm far less interested in discussing your personal views on the subject than I am in analyzing the rich array of literature and thought that already exists on the subject.
Brevity is not my strong suit.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
116 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Stack Overflow♦ 200.9k 200.9k 3838 gold badges405405 silver badges487487 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 53.3k 53.3k 1919 gold badges170170 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Philosophy 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.5k 3.5k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 626 Declare a const array
- 553 What is serial voting and how does it affect me?
- 398 Release generating .pdb files, why?
- 358 How can I wrap text in a label using WPF?
- 318 How do I convert struct System.Byte byte to a System.IO.Stream object in C#?
- 262 An expensive jump with GCC 5.4.0
- 255 Why is the console window closing immediately once displayed my output?
- View more network posts →