I am a former postdoc in Number Theory at Imperial College London, currently looking for a job outside academia. My interests are rational points on varieties, in particular K3 surfaces and abelian varieties.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '17 at 16:37
- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 634 634 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 565 565 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 367 367 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 307 307 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 The exponent of Ш of $y^2 = x^3 + px$, where $p$ is a Fermat prime
- 31 Current ways of thinking in the History of Mathematics
- 25 Is the Hasse principle a birational invariant?
- 20 $P(x)=P(y)$ has infinitely many integer solutions
- 17 Origin of the term "Diophantine equation"
- 16 reference request: rational points on the unit sphere
- 15 Elliptic Curves over Rings?
- View more network posts →