Niel de Beaudrap
Researcher in quantum information and counting complexity — involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, algebraic number fields, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '15 at 15:43
- TeX - LaTeX 12k 12k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Philosophy 9.4k 9.4k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.6k 8.6k 2626 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 96 Theorem without numbering
- 71 Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 58 Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 52 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 52 Why is technetium unstable?
- 50 In what sense is atheism scientific?
- View more network posts →