Community Product & Operations Manager for College Confidential.
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange 66k 66k 2929 gold badges211211 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 26.4k 26.4k 3232 gold badges125125 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 1111 gold badges8989 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Christianity 9.4k 9.4k 4141 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 562 Change in roles for Jon Ericson (leaving SE)
- 282 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 222 How to check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 178 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 173 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 170 Asking days badges
- 147 What privilege should 30k users get?
- View more network posts →