I live a relatively unexamined life. Please don't shoot me though, I think it's worth living anyway.
What? you're still going to shoot me? I'm using up the world's limited resources for my life that isn't worth living?
What if I told you that I also don't believe in utilitarian ethics? All right fine, I see I'm outvoted.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '16 at 0:28
- Mi Yodeya 20.4k 20.4k 11 gold badge7171 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Biology 216 216 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 205 205 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 149 149 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Why does the universe obey scientific laws?
- 45 Would a mermaid be kosher?
- 32 Understanding the reasoning of the woman who agreed with King Solomon to "cut the baby in half"
- 27 From where do we know that sexual intercourse with a non-jewish woman is forbidden?
- 25 What is the downside to wearing techeiles?
- 21 Speaking to a Rabbi in the Third Person
- 20 Why does belief in Judaism require irrationality?
- View more network posts →