I live a relatively unexamined life. Please don't shoot me though, I think it's worth living anyway.
What? you're still going to shoot me? I'm using up the world's limited resources for my life that isn't worth living?
What if I told you that I also don't believe in utilitarian ethics? All right fine, I see I'm outvoted.
- Mi Yodeya 21.3k 21.3k 11 gold badge7777 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Biology 244 244 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 205 205 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 180 180 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Why does the universe obey scientific laws?
- 46 Would a mermaid be kosher?
- 33 Understanding the reasoning of the woman who agreed with King Solomon to "cut the baby in half"
- 31 What is the downside to wearing techeiles?
- 29 From where do we know that sexual intercourse with a non-jewish woman is forbidden?
- 22 Speaking to a Rabbi in the Third Person
- 20 Where in Tanach is Shavuot associated with Matan Torah?
- View more network posts →