BA, Philosophy, University of Maryland College Park.
Concentrations: Philosophy of Cognitive Science, Philosophy of Language, Semantics.
Currently applying to graduate programs in Philosophy of Language/Mind.
District of Columbia
Member for 8 years, 1 month
39 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '15 at 21:52
Top network posts
- 33 What is the difference between metaphysics and ontology?
- 32 Why is Ayn Rand's Objectivism philosophy dismissed by academics?
- 7 Why are minds not considered part of the external environment?
- 7 Are there borderline cases of existence?
- 6 Do any philosophers disagree with Occam's razor?
- 5 How can one differentiate nonexistent entities?
- View more network posts →