Code in Scala, Ruby, Rails, Python (and Java if necessary). Use Vim, TextMate, IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans (in that order). Very interested in geodata and RDF.
Have helped organise BarCampLondon and a few hack days. Use OS X and Debian/Ubuntu (anything with apt), stay well clear of Windows.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 '11 at 22:45
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 837 837 33 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 708 708 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 305 305 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 236 236 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Exploratory SPARQL queries?
- 24 Natural Language date and time parser for java
- 24 How do I control the system volume on OS X with a keyboard without media controls?
- 21 Pattern matching against Scala Map type
- 18 Any practical coding dojo/kata ideas?
- 18 Does C# have an equivalent to Scala's structural typing?
- 15 Does Alvin Plantinga's account of epistemic warrant require belief in God?
- View more network posts →