Finding new senses
Slowing down the time
Unknown experience and unthought, unknown conformation
- Physics 5.5k 5.5k 1313 gold badges5050 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.2k 2.2k 99 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 777 777 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 625 625 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 289 289 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 What is the difference between diffraction and interference of light?
- 30 What are the fields produced around a current carrying conductor?
- 25 Why do branched chain compounds have lower boiling points than the corresponding straight chain isomers?
- 21 Why is the melting point of p-dichlorobenzene higher than those of o-dichlorobenzene and m-dichlorobenzene?
- 19 Why do the melting and boiling points of the noble gases increase when the atomic number increases?
- 16 Can the magnetic lines of force of two or more magnets intersect each other?
- 16 How to enable inline quick edit in Blogger?
- View more network posts →