Professionally, I currently work as an engineer at Mast Mobile, a startup in New York City. Throughout my career, I've built web applications in Java, Node.js, Erlang and Ruby; managed both data science and traditional engineering teams; worked on all parts of the stack from Front End UI programming to automating box creation and cluster management and everything in between.
In terms of things relevant to the Philosophy.SE, my interests are: relation between science and religion, theological philosophy and Christian philosophy.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 9 months
24 profile views
Last seen May 28 '20 at 19:20
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Philosophy 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Christianity 522 522 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 494 494 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Where does bundler store gems?
- 41 Are "-que" and "et" equivalent?
- 40 Can I compile Java to native code?
- 30 How can I browse my Heroku database?
- 29 The "Why" behind PMD's rules
- 27 Can the US Part of ISS survive independent of the Russian?
- 27 How to get revision number from subversion using maven?
- View more network posts →