Professionally, I currently work as an engineer at Mast Mobile, a startup in New York City. Throughout my career, I've built web applications in Java, Node.js, Erlang and Ruby; managed both data science and traditional engineering teams; worked on all parts of the stack from Front End UI programming to automating box creation and cluster management and everything in between.
In terms of things relevant to the Philosophy.SE, my interests are: relation between science and religion, theological philosophy and Christian philosophy.
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 7 months
22 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 22:30
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Philosophy 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Christianity 522 522 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 484 484 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Where does bundler store gems?
- 38 Can I compile Java to native code?
- 38 Are "-que" and "et" equivalent?
- 28 The "Why" behind PMD's rules
- 26 How to get revision number from subversion using maven?
- 25 Can the US Part of ISS survive independent of the Russian?
- 23 How can I browse my Heroku database?
- View more network posts →