Professionally, I currently work as an engineer at Mast Mobile, a startup in New York City. Throughout my career, I've built web applications in Java, Node.js, Erlang and Ruby; managed both data science and traditional engineering teams; worked on all parts of the stack from Front End UI programming to automating box creation and cluster management and everything in between.
In terms of things relevant to the Philosophy.SE, my interests are: relation between science and religion, theological philosophy and Christian philosophy.
New York, NY
Member for 5 years
21 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 at 22:39
Top Network Posts
- 52 Where does bundler store gems?
- 38 Are "-que" and "et" equivalent?
- 37 Can I compile Java to native code?
- 26 How to get revision number from subversion using maven?
- 26 The "Why" behind PMD's rules
- 25 Can the US Part of ISS survive independent of the Russian?
- 21 How can I browse my Heroku database?
- View more network posts →