- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Politics 595 595 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 551 551 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 461 461 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 241 241 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Does there exist a continuous function $f: \Bbb R\to \Bbb R$ that is rational at (Lebesgue) almost every irrational, and irrational at every rational?
- 26 How and why would (Bernie Sanders’) Medicare for All abolish private health insurance in the US?
- 18 What good is the phrase "Taylor series"?
- 17 Can two different topological spaces cover each other?
- 16 Are there common inequivalent definitions of Cartan subalgebra of a real Lie algebra?
- 15 Does the "how old is the shepherd" phenomenon occur for more relatable word problems?
- 12 Are quotient groups unique up to isomorphism
- View more network posts →