- Stack Overflow 575 575 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 338 338 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 279 279 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 231 231 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Physics 199 199 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 How to find the closest 2 points in a 100 dimensional space with 500,000 points?
- 13 What is the probability that a normal distribution with infinite variance has a value greater than its mean?
- 10 Why does this Co-integrated basket look too good to be true?
- 9 Is there a way to remotely access simplewallet securely?
- 8 How to write an empty list using S, K and I combinators?
- 8 How to characterize Kant's usage of the term "noumena"?
- 6 Are monads just ways of composing functions which would otherwise not compose?
- View more network posts →