I'm an enthusiastic amateur philosopher with delusions of accuracy. I'm sporadically brilliant and rambling. I hope my communications are useful.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
17 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '14 at 5:04
- Philosophy 936 936 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 567 567 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 535 535 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 491 491 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 399 399 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Teaching advanced math using books with cartoons
- 11 What is the difference between intension and intention?
- 10 About the 3D chess they play on Star Trek
- 10 Is the atmosphere becoming thicker?
- 8 What good books are there on the mind–body problem?
- 8 Learning math through fun rather than rote learning
- 7 Can oncogenesis happen without apoptosis pathway being affected?
- View more network posts →