Chess: Club player in England, (+- 1640 ELO). With that rating I'm not going to provide too much insights into the subtleties of the game itself, but I am strangely fascinated with its social aspects.
Philosophy: Scientific realist, hard physicalist. I used to take it seriously, but these days I find philosophical musings rather tedious.
Job: Java/Enterprise, banking
Physics: Just an interested observer
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '15 at 15:07
Top network posts
- 60 Is it normal to spend as much, if not more, time writing tests than actual code?
- 26 What is the correct pawn promotion procedure?
- 24 Are there moves in chess that are considered unsporting?
- 20 Is the second law of thermodynamics a fundamental law, or does it emerge from other laws?
- 18 Why do some players consider it rude not to accept a rematch in online blitz?
- 18 Proven ways to improve calculation speed
- 17 Why is stalemate a draw?
- View more network posts →