Member for 7 years, 9 months
Current Sophomore in College, studying politics, civil rights law, and mathematics.
Top network posts
- 14 Big Rudin 1.40: Open Set is a countable union of closed disks?
- 11 What precisely is lost when considering proper classes rather than sets?
- 8 Slicker construction of the free product of groups
- 8 Is the machinic ontology in Anti-Oedipus metaphysical or psychological?
- 6 Strict Inequality in Rudin's Proof of the Riesz Representation Theorem
- 5 Monotone Decreasing Sequences of Functions: Is the Dominated Convergence Thm applicable?
- 5 Is the Body without Organs a phase space? Or an image of the actual body?
- View more network posts →