There isn't time—so brief is life—for bickerings, apologies, heartburnings, callings to account. There is only time for loving—and but an instant, so to speak, for that.
Member for 10 years
154 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 21:09
- Philosophy 11.1k 11.1k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Biology 664 664 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 611 611 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 447 447 33 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Is it immoral to download music illegally?
- 57 How will learning about philosophy impact real-life?
- 51 How will learning about philosophy impact real-life?
- 37 Why have humans evolved much more quickly than other animals?
- 36 The colors hurt my eyes
- 30 If the universe has a beginning does that prove God exists?
- 27 Are there any non-divine objective standards of good/evil?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.