This site is heavily censored.
Please help me undelete What would be gained philosophically if logicism succeeds?
- Philosophy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 848 848 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 What does “l. s. d.” stand for?
- 56 What is the difference (if any) between "not true" and "false"?
- 22 Did the ancients or other pre-industrial civilisations engage in unsustainable practices?
- 21 What's the difference between 江 and 河?
- 18 How can a set contain itself?
- 16 What is the name of the tactic that politicians use to bury people with torrent of words?
- 10 Exactly who popularized the modern definition of domain and codomain of functions?
- View more network posts →