This site is heavily censored.
Please help me undelete What would be gained philosophically if logicism succeeds?
- Philosophy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 828 828 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What does “l. s. d.” stand for?
- 57 What is the difference (if any) between "not true" and "false"?
- 22 Did the ancients or other pre-industrial civilisations engage in unsustainable practices?
- 18 What's the difference between 江 and 河?
- 16 What is the name of the tactic that politicians use to bury people with torrent of words?
- 13 How can a set contain itself?
- 10 Is it feasible to use depleted oil wells for geothermal production?
- View more network posts →