Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 803 803 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 718 718 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Will assuming the existence of a solution ever lead to a contradiction?
- 57 Is there a virtue to learning how to compute by hand?
- 39 What is the legal distinction between Twitter banning Trump and Trump blocking individuals?
- 37 Does the mass of an electron change with its "energy state"?
- 33 How do microwaves heat moisture-free items?
- 32 Is there such a thing as a dish being bland from too many flavors?
- 31 Why are work and energy considered different in physics when the units are the same?
- View more network posts →