An old "dilettante" of mathematical logic , philosophy of science and history of science.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
26 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '20 at 11:10
- Mathematics 85k 85k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Philosophy 33.8k 33.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- History 755 755 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 46 Why is "mathematical induction" called "mathematical"?
- 42 Why does "Daisy has four legs" not entail "Daisy has more than two legs"?
- 38 How did early mathematicians make it without Set theory?
- 29 Why does proof by elimination work?
- 29 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 27 Is an anti-symmetric and asymmetric relation the same? Are irreflexive and anti reflexive the same?
- View more network posts →