Member for 7 years, 10 months
The memeplexes of which my mind is most thoroughly infected includes, but is not limited to, Bayesianism, Christianity, Constructive Empiricism, Liberalism, and Stoicism. I'm an entrepreneur, student of software engineering, amateur medievalist, wannabe polyglot, with a fascination with Japanese and British culture.
Top network posts
- 149 Was pink a boy color and blue a girl color prior to the 20th century?
- 40 Did Augustine of Hippo warn Christians to beware mathematicians?
- 36 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 21 Is it true that 4th century Christians "destroyed all they could reach of ancient learning"?
- 14 Did the CIA feed false information to McCarthy to discredit his true claims that they were infiltrated by Soviet agents?
- 12 Is there any archaeological evidence for Norman Invasion of Britain in 1066?
- 9 How does David Sarif manage to avoid the corrupted signal?
- View more network posts →