I am a software engineer who loves discussing all sorts of philosophy, theology, and just about anything else that is meaningful in life. I'm a very systematic thinker, which has benefits and weaknesses!
Top network posts
- 18 In what sense is atheism scientific?
- 14 "I trust my senses" — Why does this tend to be restricted to the external senses?
- 10 Is God either immoral or not omnipotent?
- 8 What is an "unarticulated background"?
- 8 What would be a good translation of 'poiēma'?
- 7 Why should people be moral even if there is no incentive or consequence for morality of a lack of?
- 7 Is there a philosophical word to describe "Trigger's Brush"?
- View more network posts →