Chris Sunami supports Monica
Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami. I can be contacted directly, if you so choose, at with username "admin" at the domain "kitoba" (dot com).
Member for 7 years, 9 months
54 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 13:05
- Writing 55.2k 55.2k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Philosophy 24.4k 24.4k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.7k 19.7k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Music Fans 15.3k 15.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Parenting 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 167 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 143 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 110 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 79 My friend says that the story of my novel sounds too similar to Harry Potter
- 77 Avoiding racist tropes in fantasy
- 74 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- View more network posts →