Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami. I can be contacted directly, if you so choose, at with username "admin" at the domain "kitoba" (dot com).
Member for 5 years, 8 months
39 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 at 2:54
Top network posts
- 230 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 166 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 134 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 110 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 72 If the Bible contains circular reasoning, does it discredit it?
- 71 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- 63 How can I answer high-school writing prompts without sounding weird and fake?
- View more network posts →