I am an EE student--not a philosophy major. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. Meditate almost every day. Looking into Buddhist teachings...although Earning to Give appears to be a better use of time. Read philosophy when I can. I don't know if I believe, yet, that those who don't examine their lives can change.
Ways to make a question not be put on hold (for those who seem to have a stick up their ass, impeding understanding, probably because they think the question is homework--again, I do not take philosophy courses for credit:)
[If you feel that this question should be moved to a different SE site, please move it.]
[Ω--please help with the diction here]
[Does that make sense? Feel free to edit any idea to make it less unclear. There always seems to be confusion when the trying to get the gist of a thought to come across.]
Member for 7 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '20 at 4:16
- Skeptics 962 962 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 606 606 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 565 565 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 483 483 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 374 374 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Do male chicks get ground up on most farms in the industralized world?
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 11 Does going vegan roughly save 600 gallons of water a day?
- 11 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 8 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 8 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 7 Do most people have no idea where their food comes from or how it’s made?
- View more network posts →