I am an EE student--not a philosophy major. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. Meditate almost every day. Looking into Buddhist teachings...although Earning to Give appears to be a better use of time. Read philosophy when I can. I don't know if I believe, yet, that those who don't examine their lives can change.
Ways to make a question not be put on hold (for those who seem to have a stick up their ass, impeding understanding, probably because they think the question is homework--again, I do not take philosophy courses for credit:)
[If you feel that this question should be moved to a different SE site, please move it.]
[Ω--please help with the diction here]
[Does that make sense? Feel free to edit any idea to make it less unclear. There always seems to be confusion when the trying to get the gist of a thought to come across.]
Member for 5 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '18 at 16:20
- Philosophy 378 378 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 284 284 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 234 234 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 216 216 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 215 215 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 9 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 7 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 6 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 6 How might one counter Bertrand Russell's criticism of Stoicism as "not true" and "insincere"?
- 5 Why is philosophy viewed as unnecessary, extra, by the common man?
- 5 Where does it say Siddhartha Gautama mastered all types of meditation?
- View more network posts →