Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Brighton, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '14 at 0:20
- Philosophy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 989 989 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 Why is blog spam always written so badly?
- 64 Symbolic link recursion - what makes it "reset"?
- 37 ssh via multiple hosts
- 24 How does the divisibility graphs work?
- 18 Virtual photons, what makes them virtual?
- 13 Does hypocrisy invalidate an argument?
- 13 How does a Pringle lose its curvature?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
8 Why Philosophy Stack Exchange is so bitter? May 9 '14
4 classifying questions by score Apr 4 '14