Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 13 Are there large underground caverns on Mars?
- 10 Are there a lot of collisions between stars in the core of the galaxy?
- 10 Are so-called "burst workouts" effective for weight loss?
- 10 With gravitational lensing, is it possible to mathematically compute the correct image of the galaxy that is being distorted?
- 9 What exactly is informal logic and is this what I'm looking for?
- 9 Not knowing original (scientific) research fallacy
- 7 What exactly is the value of completeness and decidability in logic?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.