Los Angeles, CA
Member for 6 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen May 7 '15 at 15:37
- Philosophy 5k 5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 356 356 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 314 314 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Why does Carnap say 'Caesar is a prime number' is meaningless?
- 19 What is the difference between a statement and a proposition?
- 16 A logic problem. No need for calculation
- 16 How do you get a list of the names of all files present in a directory in Node.js?
- 14 In modal logic, why not 'possibly p' → 'not necessarily p'?
- 13 How many empty sets are there?
- 13 Difference between implication/conditional and logical entailment?
- View more network posts →