It is possible that relativity gives identical results to the sum-over-histories approach, with the proper conditions imposed. It further appears to provide an explanation for the cosmological constant, as well. So that's cool.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '17 at 3:08
Top network posts
- 40 Can an Immovable Rod be carried in a Bag of Holding?
- 37 How can I make things easier on my dyslexic and high-functioning autistic players?
- 18 Vampire Discipline to disbelieve in sunlight, stakes, etc?
- 11 How do I run Paranoia for just one player?
- 11 Entering and exiting Athas
- 10 Entering and exiting Athas
- 10 What is a fiber bundle? (for non-mathematicians)
- View more network posts →