My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution and population genetics.
- Biology 66.3k 66.3k 99 gold badges128128 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 1919 gold badges5757 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.2k 4.2k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Travel 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 124 Adding a regression line on a ggplot
- 98 How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 85 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 81 Asking same flight customers if they would agree to put my knife in their checked luggage
- 79 Save a plot in an object
- 75 Are humans the only species who drink milk as adults?
- View more network posts →