Top network posts
- 34 What type of rhetorical device is the offering of a source which is really long and not specifying what part of the source is relevant?
- 19 Is economics a science?
- 18 Is it safe to remove the bottom chords of a series of garage roof trusses?
- 16 Is mathematics truth?
- 6 What is the logical distinction between “the same” and “equal to?”
- 6 The Immortal Jellyfish
- 5 Ontological Foundations of Epistemology
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
1 How is this question opinion based Nov 19
1 Why was this closed? Dec 1
0 How can I improve my question? Nov 26