Top network posts
- 34 What type of rhetorical device is the offering of a source which is really long and not specifying what part of the source is relevant?
- 32 What is the name of this fallacy: Is 101 binary or decimal?
- 19 Is economics a science?
- 19 What is the moral difference between abortion and infanticide?
- 18 Is it safe to remove the bottom chords of a series of garage roof trusses?
- 16 Is mathematics truth? As in the sense of that which is manifest or possible in reality?
- 15 Why is it wrong to answer a question with a tautology? Isn't "2+2" correct when answering 'What is "2+2"'?
- View more network posts →