Started out with analytical philosophy but some years ago I turned to the dark side. Now I'm interested in everything evil, from Adorno to Zizek and basically everything as long as it claims too much, proofs too little and is hard to read. Currently I like it better than yet another trip to twin earth, where London consists of H2O and A has a neuro-sensor in his brain (he does not know about) but read somewhere that broccoli is healthy while his twin has two coins in his pocket - and wouldn't we say then, that that is utterly boring?
Member for 7 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '17 at 7:03
Top network posts
- 66 Why does Data have to use a computer in Star Trek?
- 56 If the USS Equinox crew joined the USS Voyager, who would be captain?
- 52 How does an orc perceive a hobbit?
- 36 Why did O'Brien start out as a transporter chief in TNG?
- 26 Why does Ezri break the rejoining rules?
- 25 What are the differences between Orcs and Uruks?
- 25 Are there any episodes of Star Trek: TNG where they actually go to a star?
- View more network posts →