Saying hi from Singapore :)
I like to think about philosophy--especially in matters relating to theology and religion. However, I am nowhere near being an expert, so whatever I say should be taken with a heavy grain of salt.
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 at 1:38
- Mathematics 11.3k 11.3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Philosophy 736 736 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Academia 577 577 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 235 235 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 231 231 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 32 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 21 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 16 Intuition for the derivative of the exponential function
- 15 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- 15 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- View more network posts →