- Primarily personal reasons for "packing up"
Member for 1 year, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 3:55
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 591 591 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 380 380 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 321 321 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Figuring out Xetex fonts under Debian
- 10 Which operator(s) in C have wrong precedence?
- 10 How to force consistent line endings in Git commits with cross-platform compatibility
- 10 Is mathematics truth? As in the sense of that which is manifest or possible in reality?
- 6 Is practicing on a digital piano harmful to an experienced piano player?
- 6 I have trouble understanding this fallacy: "If A, then B. Therefore if not-B, then not-A."
- 5 Why does git think my .sql file is a binary file?
- View more network posts →