- Physics 11.3k 11.3k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 674 674 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 626 626 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 Why don't metals bond when touched together?
- 97 Are there pure sine waves in nature or are they a mathematical construct that helps us understand more complex phenomena?
- 62 Why are there only four passive elements?
- 56 Is it possible to "cook" pasta at room temperature with low enough pressure?
- 43 What's inside a proton?
- 38 Why do we need to know the shape of the slide to find the time to slide down it?
- 37 Why does there seem to be a missing component in many PCBs?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14