- Mathematics 3k 3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1k 1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 In plain language, what's the significance of a field?
- 41 In plain language, what's the difference between two things that are 'equivalent', 'equal', and 'identical'?
- 36 Why do proof authors use natural language sentences to write proofs?
- 34 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 29 Why is acceleration expressed as m/s/s?
- 27 If I don't know whether a staff member has a PhD, should I address her as Dr. in my emails?
- 24 What is a simple example of a limit in the real world?
- View more network posts →