Have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about over 20 years. Started development work as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1992. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen May 29 '13 at 17:37
- Music: Practice & Theory 6k 6k 1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 88 gold badges4545 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.8k 2.8k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 591 591 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Is it possible to use std::string in a constexpr?
- 65 Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 61 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 57 Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 49 What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 43 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 41 Public, Private - Upper Case, Lower Case:
- View more network posts →