Have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about over 20 years. Started development work as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1992. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 6 months
18 profile views
Last seen May 29 '13 at 17:37
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 88 gold badges4646 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 6.3k 6.3k 1818 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.8k 2.8k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 761 761 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Is it possible to use std::string in a constexpr?
- 67 Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 64 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 57 Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 49 What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 44 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 41 Public, Private - Upper Case, Lower Case:
- View more network posts →