- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 659 659 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 570 570 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Philosophy 241 241 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 195 195 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 import local function from a module housed in another directory with relative imports in jupyter notebook using python3
- 47 Google Authenticator and second device setup
- 14 Does happiness motivate every action?
- 11 What is a good package for displaying algorithms?
- 9 Why in the discussion of the definition of \newif are the following things true
- 8 What is `\@gtempa` used for?
- 8 Coding an interaction between a nominal and a continuous predictor for logistic regression in MATLAB
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 23 '12