((89.99999999999999 !== 90.00000000000000) !== (89.999999999999999 !== 90.000000000000000))
Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Dec 7 '18 at 20:15
Top network posts
- 45 What is SpreadElement in ECMAScript documentation? Is it the same as Spread syntax at MDN?
- 44 How can I make an image carousel with only CSS?
- 43 Copy text string on click
- 43 How to set File objects and length property at FileList object where the files are also reflected at FormData object?
- 31 Permutations without recursive function call
- View more network posts →