I am a Christian. Although I have an abiding interest in science and philosophy, I view things from a distinctly Christian vantage point, which harmonizes human well-being with what we know of the natural world.
Here's a nice quote I came across:
"The spectacle of the universe seems all the more grand and beautiful and worthy of its Author, when one considers that it is all derived from a small number of laws laid down most wisely." -Maupertuis, 1746
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '14 at 11:35
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Christianity 965 965 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 869 869 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 661 661 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How to get an advisor for my amateur research?
- 25 How is evolution possible in contemporary humans?
- 15 What are some of the best books on complex systems and emergence?
- 15 Are the inverse problems of Systems Biology impossible to solve?
- 14 Should the sign be reversed if I square both sides of an inequality?
- 14 What does being "heavy handed" mean? And how does one avoid it?
- 12 Why don't we use the concept of force in quantum mechanics?
- View more network posts →