I'm an applied research scientist at Georgia Tech Research Institute. Mostly that consists of doing data analysis and writing programs in every conceivable language. Also, I like to bike, camp, sail, swim and generally run jump and play. I'm planning to pursue my Phd in CS soon, with a focus on machine learning, and, specifically deep-learning.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 16:34
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 398 398 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Politics 335 335 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 225 225 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 191 191 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Ban on all campaign finance?
- 15 When is it inappropriate to control for a variable?
- 15 Census boycott for political purposes
- 10 What is the surface temperature distribution of Venus?
- 10 Will the oceans swallow all of the land?
- 9 How to obtain the gradients in keras?
- 7 Making a cpp sorted tuple
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 11 '18