Just a middle schooler who tried to learn mathematics from Wikipedia and went insane.
Relevant quote: "Wikipedia's mathematics articles are completely worthless for actually learning anything. If you understand all the jargon used then you don't need to read it, if you don't then you're sh*t out of luck because you'll end up surfing the Wikipedia link vortex spiral of confusion until you die of exhaustion." (from talk:Conjugate (algebra))
Member for 1 year, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 18:34
- Code Golf 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 389 389 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 334 334 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 321 321 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Shortest Code to Legitimately Slack Off
- 96 Make a "Ceeeeeeee" program
- 76 Why do they say I am committing a fallacy when I am just insulting someone?
- 65 Operator precedence: How wrong can I be?
- 47 3... 2... 1... Crash off!
- 45 Print the f × f times table
- 36 FOIL Python's strong typing!
- View more network posts →