At location (3,4) in a spacious terrarium (an integral distance to the origin)
Member for 3 years, 6 months
- Computer Science♦ 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Operations Research 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 719 719 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 45 Print "N NE E SE S SW W NW"
- 44 Is there proof that the D-wave (one) is a quantum computer and is effective?
- 31 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 27 Turing machine + time dilation = solve the halting problem?
- 21 How to return to academia after "don't walk, run"?
- 21 How does the Grover diffusion operator work and why is it optimal?
- View more network posts →